Friday 8 December 2017

Amping up my Game

I feel like this journey has really given me a voice to share my trials and tribulations with others. I care more now about how I look, and I’m more into fashion than I ever have been! I really want to amp up my blogging game with the hopes of inspiring someone else to take control of their life, weight, and happiness. I’m all about my happiness now. I’ve lost a total of 71 lbs and almost 54 inches. I feel amazing. I go to the gym 5x a week and my resolution for 2018 is to meet my weight loss goal and improve my overall gym activity. Also, to pay off our debt. I’ll be doing some research on other fitness/beauty/weight loss blogs and will incorporate a new look soon. In the meantime, you can follow me on Twitter @jillweighsin and on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment