Wednesday 2 August 2017

50 lbs. GONE FOREVER!!!!

I had my week 19 weigh-in yesterday. Since I have started a mini bootcamp, I wasn't sure what the effect on my weight loss would be. I figured my weight loss would slow down, but my inches lost would increase. My scale at home is not reliable (different readings depending on where it's located in the bathroom) and it told me I had only lost 1.8-2 lbs. this week. I get on the scale at my coach's office (after she told me that she thinks my shape has changed again) and was DELIGHTED to see that I had lost 4.2 lbs.! Then it occurred to me that this loss pushed me over the 50 lbs. mark in my journey! I have officially lost 50.8 lbs. and 60 seems so close and attainable soon. I measured in at 1.75" smaller than I was last week as well. I am certainly not losing weight as quickly as some people out there, but this is OK. I will continue to power forward. I am happy with the results I have achieved so far, and in such a short amount of time. I look forward to seeing what other changes I can make. I am also happy with how the exercise regime has made me feel. Once this program is done next week, I plan to continue on at a local gym. I have recruited my dad to be my workout buddy. He will hold me accountable. He's also one of my biggest fans.

IP works! (for me, anyway - I realize it's not for everyone)

Before and During pics to come on next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment