Sunday 23 April 2017

Almost 5 weeks into this "Ideal" journey!

I meant to be posting a lot more regularly, but that hasn't happened. The best part is that nobody is reading this, so it really doesn't matter. I am almost 5 weeks into this journey (5 weeks on Tuesday) and I feel great. Here's what's happened so far:
* I have lost a total of 24 lbs. on my home scale in morning weigh-ins
* I have lost a total of 16 lbs. on my coach's scale at 6:00 p.m.
* I have lost a whopping 13.5" in total - over 2" just from my boobs!
* My blood pressure (which was high) was calculated today at 124/85 - completely normal!
* My nails and hair are growing like mad because of all the protein I'm having

Never mind the fact that I feel fantastic, my clothes are getting looser (I need to buy new jeans), people are starting to see the difference (those close to me), and my overall emotional state has improved greatly!

I don't find the meal plan hard to follow. I have never intentionally cheated. I'm in this for the long haul. I still have a lot of weight to lose, but if the next 5 weeks are anything like the first 5, I'll be where I want to be in no time! That said, I don't want to lose too quickly because I don't want saggy skin everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment