Sunday 30 July 2017

Ideal Protein - 18 weeks

I have been on Ideal Protein for almost 19 weeks now (my weigh in is in two days). My last weigh-in revealed that I have lost 46.6 lbs. and 31.5" from various places on my body. I feel fantastic! I'm fitting in chairs more comfortably, I have way more energy, and my confidence is growing every day! I am getting accolades from people I haven't seen in a while. Nothing boosts your confidence than getting compliments!

Week 18 also saw the beginning of my fitness routine. I have signed up for a 3 week mini bootcamp at a local fitness facility. It's HARD. But it's good. I'm going with a friend and every day, we are sweating our asses off and feeling like we are near death. But we made it through week 1 and I imagine that week 2 will be marginally easier. Once I'm done the bootcamp, I plan to join my dad at the gym. He will literally drive to my house and drag me out of bed if I try to get out of going for any lame reason. He will hold me accountable to keep going. Once I begin the gym routine with him, I will post my workouts.

So now I will go out on a limb and post some selfies that chronicle my journey so far. I still have approximately 80 pounds that I want to lose and it will come. I have no intention of stopping this weight loss since I have finally found something that WORKS for me! I'm excited to see how much further I can go!

Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment